Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My Growth Photos

This series is a look back to my growth development. See how I've grown in these last 2 years, in contrast to my parents.

Mum and me taking a photo for the very first time. I was 8 weeks old, and my parents had come to pick me up from my Breeder's (Jan 2006). First time Mum and Dad had ever laid their eyes on me.

They fell in love with me the very instant they saw me. How could one not love me? Its tough being too cute and good. Here, Daddy carries me for the very first time.

Daddy and me in the puppy playground in Paso Robles.

At home with Mum at age 10wks. I'm starting to grow a nicely shaped head.

At age 11wks, with Daddy on a regular walk
With Mum, walking on the John Wayne Trail
Visiting our home being built. 3 months
4-5 months

Age 10 months, almost too much for Mum

Age 1.
I've basically reached my full adult size, however, I am still putting on bulk and muscle. When I was weighed, I was 61lbs at age 1, but now that I just turned 2, my weight is at 65lbs. I am widening my shoulders and chest, because I am a boy. I am growing very well, thanks to the Raw Meaty Bones diet.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww, you sure was a cute a puppy! My mommy never really carried me when I was a pup or even now. I'm too heavy plus, I'm no pooch!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You were such an adorable puppy, Kimi! Mitch is 60 pounds and he just turned a year old! Mom is hoping he levels off about 65 pounds too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

My doggie daddy Max was 75lbs at full size. No wonder he's called MAX. My Mum chose a boy because she likes the muscular look in an airedale. She says I look very smart. I saw the brake-fast bowl in your blog, I eat too slowly, and Mum is trying ways to make me eat faster. I am a lazy eater. He he

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Harry said...

My, haven't you grown! My little sister Cassidy is now 17 weeks and ma swears she stretches and then stays longer legged! She is growing up fast (and finally starting to lose her evil puppy teeth!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Kat M. said...

Hi! I found your blog while googling about Airedale growth and development. I rescued what I was told was a rottie/shepherd mix, but it's become clear that he's Airedale! I'm trying to estimate his weight when he's full grown (he's 5 months and 30 lbs.). Does that sound like Kimi? All of the adult weight formulas and calculators online place his weight all over the place. His feet are HUGE compared to the rest of him, which made my vet say that he'll be 75 lbs., but I can't imagine he'll be that big if he's only 30 lbs now...? Anything you can tell me would be great!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, great to have found this Blog. My own Airedale "Rusty" weighed 44lbs at 5 months. He was 8 months old on 20th September and weighed 66lbs. and I think he has a lot of filling out to do. He still looks like a puppy, albeit a large one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home